Here are some Frequently Asked Questions…
- Do you conduct same sex wedding ceremonies?
Absolutely, yes! Love is love and should always be celebrated!
- Can my children be involved in the ceremony?
Of course! There are some really lovely ways to include children in your ceremony. We can discuss this in more detail at your consultation.
- Can I get married outdoors?
Yes! The great thing about choosing a celebrant is that you can get married anywhere you choose! Please note, if you choose a public setting, it may be necessary for you to seek permission from the local authority or owner of said space.
- Can I get married any day of the week?
I am available seven days a week!
- Is your ceremony legally binding?
Unfortunately, no I don’t have solemnising status (the ability to sign your marriage registration form) as yet. This is something I and the members of the Irish Ethical Celebrants Society are working towards achieving in the future. Please keep an eye on the blog for updates.
- I live in a different part of the country, do you travel?
I’d be delighted to travel! Please note, distances over 50km away will incur travel expenses.